Problems and Popping

Remember how I had computer problems so I was gone for like, a month.

Yeah. My computer is a total dipwad.

Anyway, I scheduled a bunch of posts, but for some reason my computer decided to have a seizure and not communicate them to blogger. So whether or not this post actually decides to go up is a complete gamble. I've been trying for a while now.

By the way. I have in fact seen your tips guys, I have to get to them. It took over fifteen minutes just to write what I have so far for this post. That's how often my computer freezes.

OLD highly demanded request from May and a couple people who sent us e-mails.

Remember guys, we HAVE a request tab, please, post requests there, we don't pay attention to the constant request emails we get.


(click to enlarge)



Anyway, In 4minute's Hyuna's Bubble Pop Music Video, she wore a tight, blue floral dress from Forever 21.

Unfortunately, because I'm a lazy bum, this post is also mindblowingly late. I actually figured it out the day that the music video came out and for some reason, I just never put it up.

*Hangs head in shame*

Check Ebay or Gmarket to buy this baby. It's no longer in stores.

Just to express how slow this computer is being. It took an hour to upload that image.

--Koko

Credits: Forever 21, Cube

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Test