Korean-style Sandals



Last summer I interned at a place near one of LeBunny Bleu's store locations and came across something cool. LeBunny Bleu is a Korean (I think) shoe company that sells really chic and creatively designed shoes. When I made a visit, one of the employees showed me how their sandals worked which I thought was genius. She told me many sandals sold in Korea are put on and taken off this way, although I'm sure there are sandals like this in other countries too. The buckle design of the sandal is kept without having to do actual buckling - great for saving time and effort!

 


 
Just thought I'd share because I was fascinated (as simple as the concept is) and this may intrigue others too :)

You may check out LeBunny Bleu's sandals here. (I'm not sure which models have the hooking/unhooking feature that I just mentioned though :X)


Shelley (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Do not take without proper credit!
Image Credits: LeBunny Bleu, me

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Test