Ready for the Break Down?

Finally! After a long wait, Super Junior-M is back! :D I'm not going to keep it a secret, that Super Junior-M is my favourite subgroup and I like them even more than I like Super Junior. xD
Anyway...I'm sure you've already heard and seen Super Junior-M's new song and MV 'Break Down', right? :D I must say I loved it right away ~ It's an album I'm thinking about buying! 

I've decided to part the finds from this MV into two posts ~ If it was in one single post, it would become one massive post no one would read. 


Zhoumi has always been one of my favourite members of Super Junior-M. I'm not sure why, but maybe it has something to do with me recognizing him easily right from the start? Hmmm. xD 
Anyway! He's wearing a sweater from Givenchy. 
Many stars both inside and outside of Korea has been spotted wearing this star studded sweater. No wonder ~ it is really nice, if you ask me.  

You can buy this shirt right here for 2,690$ (so expensive...).



Sungmin, another of my favourite members of Super Junior-M! 
Do you recognize this shirt? If not, then go here to figure out where you have seen it before.
Underneath a black/white leather jacket, Sungmin is wearing a T-shirt from Cassette Playa. 

You can get this shirt for 86,100 won right here ~ 

That's all for now, but I'll have another post with more finds coming up very soon!

Ninillie ~


Credits: SM Ent., Cassette Playa, Dailyprojects, Givenchy

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Test