Maybe he's fake

This is a scheduled post, I'm busy today.

B 1 A 4!

I love B1A4, it's crazy.



(click to enlarge)


At Dongdaemun Resident's Day, B1A4's Gongchan wore a mesh dead punk top/dress.

He wore it in the "Only Learned the Bad Things" music video too.

The reason why it's a top/dress because it depends on where the stylists got the top.

There is a dress by Evil Twin here and also a shirt by deepstyle here.

Deepstyle makes fakes. SO MANY FAKES, so my money would be on Evil Twin... Except the neckline...

Then again, I'm not familiar with B1A4's stylists. Kpop stars do in fact wear fakes sometimes, I'm not sure if this is one of those cases...

If you know, do comment!

--Koko

Credits: WM ent, Deepstyle, yesstyle, kaboodle, evil twin, urban outfitters

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Test