Dirty old grass

Tip from Tani



I said I might not be able to double post today but... I have sacrificed my sleepy time for you guys! LOVE ME!

A little explanation. I don't typically do posts on Jeremy Scott, because his pieces are pretty well known (and pretty obvious at any angle). I also don't tend to do posts on SNSD, 2ne1, and Beast because they have sites solely dedicated to their fashion (that I'm aware of, I'm pretty sure that other groups do too, but those are the ones I know). However, TIPS ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS. I will ALWAYS post a tip, regardless, so keep sendin' them in!

(click to enlarge)


In her music video for Dirty, Brown Eyed Girls' Miryo wore a piece from Jeremy Scott's F/W 2011 collection in pink.

2ne1's Dara and SNSD's Sooyoung wore the same piece in orange.

I know it's not particularly polite or anything but...



I DON'T MEAN THAT TO YOU GUYS!

I just wanted to point out how rawwsome Miryo is. :)


--Koko

Credits: Tani, Jeremy Scott, Nega Network, Gwenchanha@ tumblr

0 comments :

Copyright © 2013 Test